Securities information & major shareholders
Springfield Properties plc was admitted to AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange plc, on 16th October 2017. The company trades under the ticker symbol ‘SPR’. Springfield Group plc shares are not traded, or admitted to be traded, on any exchanges or trading platforms other than the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
As at 31st October 2023, Springfield Properties plc has in issue 118,583,309 shares. No shares are held in treasury. In so far as Springfield Properties plc is aware, the percentage of shares not in public hands is 33%.
The shares are freely transferable. Certain shareholders have entered into lock-in and orderly market agreements restricting their ability to transfer their shares as described in paragraph 11.2 of Part IV of the Admission Document.
The following table contains shareholders holding 3% or more of the ordinary share capital of Springfield Properties plc:
|No. of Ordinary Shares
|% of Issued Ordinary Share Capital
|James G Adam
|Pershing Nominees Limited
|Summerhill Trust Company (Isle of Man) Limited
|Anne Ferguson Adam
|HSBC Global Custody Nominee (UK) Ltd.
|CGWL Nominees Ltd.
Last updated: 18/12/2023
Enquiries about your shareholding
Our share register is managed and administered by Equiniti. They should be able to help you with any questions you may have about your Springfield Properties PLC shares. Please see below the different ways you can get in touch:
• Online: www.shareview.co.uk
• Telephone: +44 (0)371 384 2030 Please note that lines are open between 8:30am to 5:30pm (UK time) Monday to Friday (except public holidays in England and Wales).
• For deaf and speech impaired customers, Equiniti welcome calls via Relay UK. Please see www.relayuk.bt.com for more information.
• Post: Equiniti Limited, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA
When contacting Equiniti, please quote your shareholder reference number. This will help them to identify you correctly. You can find this number on your share certificate or other shareholder documents you have been sent by Springfield Properties PLC.
You can also register for a Shareview Portfolio at www.shareview.co.uk, to register you will need your 11 digit Shareholder Reference issued to you by Equiniti.
Once you have registered for a Shareview Portfolio, an activation code will be issued to you in the post which you will need to complete your registration.
By registering for a Shareview Portfolio you can:
• update your details online including your address and dividend payment instructions;
• buy and sell shares easily;
• receive certain shareholder communications electronically;
• send your general meeting voting instructions in advance of shareholder meetings; and
• access your online statements.
It is free to use, secure and easy to administer.
For more information, please visit our FAQs.