Closing Date: 5th December 2023
The Springfield Group is recruiting for an Aftersales Coordinator to join our busy team in Larbert.
The Springfield Group is committed to its clients, not only providing them with high quality homes, but also ensuring a smooth process for clients from the moment they reserve their dream home to the after sales service we provide after they move in. Our recent achievement of a ‘Gold Award’ for customer satisfaction proves our dedication to our clients and the successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring this level of service is upheld.
The Springfield Group provide housing within the private and public sector, working closely with private clients, tenants, and housing associations. The successful candidate will initially be working on our Partnerships side of the business, with the expectation to then work across all brands, assisting private and affordable clients.
About the Role
Reporting to our Aftersales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for looking after our clients during their warranty period and ensuring any remedial works are arranged timeously.
Duties may include:
- Responding promptly to client enquiries and liaising with internal departments, subcontractors, and the site team to arrange any remedial works required.
- Accurately record details of calls and email communication.
- Generating weekly site, development, and subcontractor reports.
- Other general administration duties.
- Candidates will have a strong work ethic and commitment to delivering a high level of customer care.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills, together with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Candidates will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent organisation skills.
- Basic computer skills such as using word, excel, outlook and the internet are required in this role. Previous after sales experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 5th December 2023.